Feet Up

Monday 22 December 2014

IMG_0028

Hi. Remember me? Just in case you have forgotten, I thought I would post a picture of myself looking rather perplexed in front of the laptop. It’s a common sight lately. I have heaps to show you (Bali was amazing btw) and as always, heaps to say, but for whatever reason, words are not finding themselves out of my head and onto a blog post (with the exception of this one of course). So I have decided to take a little bitty of time off to enjoy my Christmas break and hopefully come back raring to go in the New Year.

Have a wonderful Christmas all! Catch you soon!

2 comments

  1. Your Bali pics were amazing (saw them on IG). Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, glad you had a good trip. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!