Spellbound

Friday 22 August 2014

By co-incidence, this discovery also comes straight out of Byron Bay (all signs seem to point to this town for me at the moment). Meet Spell. A boho/gypsy clothing and accessories store started by Isabella and Elizabeth who say “for as long as they can remember, they have been enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather and turquoise”. Being fairly tall and willowy, not to mention a child of 70s hippies, boho is a style that I am always drawn to. I have already got my eye on a few beautiful pieces. Now I just have to start saving some dollars!

P.S – if you like their style, be sure to check out their blog too. I’m already addicted.

Spell - Wishful Thinking

Spell - Wishful Thinking

Spell - Wishful Thinking

6Page12_WildHorses

Spell - Wishful Thinking

Spell - Wishful Thinking

Spell - Wishful Thinking

Spell - Wishful Thinking

Spell - Wishful Thinking

Spell - Wishful Thinking

Images | Spell

4 comments

  1. lovely. not quite my style, but I'm sure I could incorporate a few pieces into my wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romantic, feminine designs. I tend to opt for neutrals so the top in the second photo appeals to me.There's definitely a 70s feel to some of these looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely photos! i'd like to use the excuse that i am not tall and willowy so i can't pull these off, but i have a friend who is neither of these things and she rocks the boho look like nobody's business. that dress with the cowboy hat, so pretty! i could wear that one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss, love this style. I want ALL these outfits

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!