THE Hat

Thursday 15 May 2014

Guess what I bought myself the other day? A wide-brimmed wool burgundy hat. I feel like a total imposter wearing it, like I should have a French accent and be wearing loafers - that’s probably because it’s so ridiculously stylish and grown up (if I don’t say so myself). I had a look back through my Pinterest boards and realised that I may have been slightly influenced.

Bordeaux FedoraSee How Our Favorite Tastemakers Polish Their Look With A Wide-Brim HatEffortless style. I love the simplicity of this outfit, but also the addition of the berry coloured hat.easy comfy outfit {love this burgundy hat}Paris Couture Week street style.  [Photo by HB Nam]Slippers - Boyfriend's Stylecozy top + burgundy hatCeline bag

6 comments

  1. Oh I'm positive that you are as chic as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny that you say that. i love hats too, but i also feel like an impostor wearing them. i used to be a bit of a tomboy (in dress only - no sports) and when i first started wearing skirts and dresses i felt like i may as well be walking around naked, like everyone was looking at me thinking how out of place i looked. but now it's no-thing and i wear them all the time. maybe i just need to get a hat and wear it until it becomes comfortable. love the one you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, this is for SURE some good inspiration to buy a purple hat ..... I've been told I can wear hats .... hopefully this still applies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really a hat person but all these ladies carry the burgundy hat off so well. It really does finish off these outfits and adds that 'je ne sais quoi!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!