Monday Snoop – Sun, Sea and Sand

Monday 22 July 2013

It’s all still very summery here in London with scorching temperatures and endless sunshine. I’ve spent every single one of my lunch breaks on a deck chair firmly planted in the sun. I think it’s the most tanned I have been since I arrived in London almost 9 years ago. I’ll take the sunshine and the heat any way I can get them but come 4pm, I have to admit that my energy levels have started to wane. I daydream about sea breezes and icy cold drinks. I found a house (in my native South Africa) that is just about perfect and has the porch area complete with sea views and breezes that I am craving at the moment. The rest of the house is equally beautiful – especially that bedroom!

Wishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful Thinking

Images via

12 comments

  1. Now that house would perk me up at the end of a work day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I would be happy just lying in the hammock for a couple of hours. I love these high temperatures but it would be even better if I could just dip into a pool from time to time!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The caged sofa and coffee table may be a little much for me but other than that, I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am exhausted at the moment (no idea why, other than hello Monday morning!) and that big white bed in the last shot is beckoning me with the force of a thousand sleeps. Though I'm honestly so tired that I think even the skirted dining room chairs would suffice. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that bedroom! I could stay there for days. Craving for the pool right now. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my what a beautiful place! i love the bedroom too but that chair next to the pool is calling to me. how perfect is that little outside area?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can hear the waves crashing and that bedroom is so dreamy! Awesome about your tan! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, absolutely gorgeous home. I don't think I would change a thing as a vacation home(maybe the magazines and I would bring my own clothes, haha).

    ReplyDelete
  9. How divine! You're right the bedroom is gorgeous, and I love the alfresco area. With the pool and the beach, it would be so perfect for us - hubby could surf, kids could swim in pool, and I could sip g&t's while watching them all :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. the beauty of south africa - never ceases to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dreamy! We'd be the heat in that beautiful home any day. Especially love the natural touches of wood...
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!