Zara Lookbook

Friday 7 June 2013

If I spot a Zara store, I make a conscious effort to cross over to the side of the street that it is NOT on. Why? Because I know if I even step foot in the immediate vicinity, my credit card will take a serious beating. Their blazers are sleek and sharp, their shoes are trendy and beautiful and don’t even get me started on their jeans. I caught a squizz at their summer lookbook and there was some swoonage involved. Happy weekend all!

Wishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful Thinking

9 comments

  1. i don't think we have zara in the US which makes me both sad and relieved ;) that floral shift dress is too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do! There's one right in my neighborhood in Philly. And they have an online store with free shipping through the whole US, if you want to spend some money! ;)

      Delete
  2. We've got a Zara in Malmö and it's one my go to for everything - dangerous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara could make us feel this way :) There's Dubai Summer Surprises going on from June to mid July. It's a shopping festival where prices hit rock bottom, just in case you're thinking of a stop over on the way to Oz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not I think I only have bags from Zara, and maybe a turtleneck? I don't think I've bought anything else there! The pants are always the wrong size on me, I think I'm between two sizes, but I do love their tees. They're always so soft. I should buy one! Thanks for being a bad influence ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I haven't been to Zara for awhile, thanks for the reminder!!! Perfect way to spend part of the weekend, in Zara! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love that floral print. I also like drappy things because it's super flattering. I once had a huge crush on Zara employee in Scotland, so it's dear to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always find such great things at Zara's. I just adore the florals!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After seeing all the awesome things that people pick up there, I have also been consciously avoiding it...

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!