Monday Snoop – Living Lakeside…

Monday 10 June 2013

I had hoped to get much packing and list ticking done over the weekend but as is typical in times of stress, I got struck down by a nasty head cold. Runny nose, hacking cough, general self-pity – you know the one I mean? It’s obvious my body is telling me to take a deep breath and just slow down. So that’s exactly what I am going to do. This week I am on an official go-slow. Ben Howard on i-pod, quick and easy dinners and a bunch of new books downloaded on my kindle. I also wanted to post a house that reflected my newfound relaxed mood. This Alabama lakeside home is exactly what I wanted to post. It’s a Pinterest favourite so you might have seen it before but I didn’t think anyone would mind seeing this beauty again!

Wishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful Thinking

Images via

8 comments

  1. I haven't seen this home before, it's spectacular. The double height bed head is amazing, and the shower too - just gorgeous. Hope you're feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The upholstered headboard gives it a grand look. Wooden beams and high ceilings make my jaw drop every time. Love this home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I'm so sorry you're sick. I think my throat is starting to get sore, if that makes you feel any better? If I lived closer I'd come help you pack so you can recover faster! And if I lived in that lakehouse, I would get absolutely nothing accomplished except staring out the windows or soaking in that bathtub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clean, fresh and rustic. I hope you feel better soon! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, def sloooow down to re-energize. I love love loooooove the kitchen (colors, furniture, and the ladder!). I hope u feel better soon!

    Ada | www.adasinteriordesign.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- seriously gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't seen this home before- it is absolutely beautiful.
    Don't push yourself to hard. If it's one things I know, somehow, everything always gets done in time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy freaking smokes - look at that fireplace and chimney!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!