Tuesday Snoop – A condo with a difference…

Tuesday 7 May 2013

As I mentioned yesterday, we had a weekend of gloriously warm weather. I am now proudly sporting the first hints of a summer tan. And should I mention that it’s only a four day week for me? All in all, I am feeling quite holiday-ish. I am hoping to spread this feeling by showing you a light, spacious and bright condo from none other than Brazil. I got so many wonderful ideas from this place that I fully intend to implement in my dream home, like the timber slatted room divider, the hammock in the bedroom and the rug on the living room wall. But for me, the pièce de résistance has got to be that outside area. I can easily see myself sipping some wine with my feet up, watching the twinkly sail boats as the sun goes down.

Wishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful Thinking

Images via Casa.com

8 comments

  1. I like the bright colors, very summery. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have some awesome furniture, and the hammock in the bedroom is fantastic! So pleased you're getting some good weather. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky lady you. My next three-day weekend is in a few weeks. I've been counting down since yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful space! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I think I could make myself quite comfy there. That bathroom in particular is pretty fab! But the hammock in the bedroom HAS to be the icing on the cake for me. Why even have a bed?? xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're not kidding about that outdoor area. I also really like the division of the kitchen/dining area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that hammock is calling my name!!!! I'm happy to say that we are getting some nice weather in my neck of the woods too ..... I actually see some color too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um YES to that backyard. with that view i'd be happy to take up residence there.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!