Exposure…

Wednesday 24 April 2013

The weather has turned wonderfully warm and sunny in London and I am ridiculously pleased that I was able to wear open-toed shoes yesterday (I had completely forgot about the pleasures of flip flops). In an effort to get ready for the summer and help alleviate some of my stress, I have been on a frantic tidying mission. Boxes of penny coins were taken to be exchanged (£18 in total, big woop), flippers and broken bags were chucked out and laptop folders were cleared out. This took a little longer because of course, I spent more time ogling than sorting. I found a very fetching collection of exposed brick walls in my sort out and instead of deleting it, I thought I would immortalise it here on my blog.

Exposed brick copy

1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8

8 comments

  1. These are gorgeous. I recently came across a wallpaper of gorgeous rustic bricks, and it was so true to life - very cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish someone would come help me do #7 and # 8. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brick walls are so versatile in these collection of inspiring images. I can't help noticing when paired with white cabinets- they look charming together. With black, the overall look is artsy and edgy. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the exposed brick look. When we first moved in, we had the option of choosing a bedroom with exposed bricks, which I was ALL for. Except that it was $50-$75 more in rent. No thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love exposed brick! my last apartment in the north end of boston had exposed brick in the kitchen and i absolutely loved it.
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something about the spring makes everyone want to bare it all... Love the brick exposure and now that all of our walls have been torn down, we're exposing all of our pipes and electrical wires!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love those rustic, brick walls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love a good exposed brick wall. one day, one day...

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!