A rooftop wedding to remember…

Wednesday 27 March 2013

I think this might be my first ever wedding post but I came across this rooftop wedding which I thought was pure perfection. I adored the muted colours, the wedding dress, the setting, the flowers (oh those flowers were sooooo gorgeous), the fact that the groom wore trainers, the bridesmaid’s dresses, the casual food, the look of adoration on the groom’s face but mostly I loved the fact that everyone looked like they were having the time of their life. If I could get married again (to the same man of course), I would want my wedding to be a lot like this one.

Wanna see what I mean?

Moe and Jen’s Wedding – Brandon Kidd Photography

BrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop wedding2BrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop weddingBrandonKidd-rooftop wedding

All images via Brandon Kidd Photography

11 comments

  1. Oh, this one is just fabulous! Just like you, I love the simplicity of it, the priceless look on the groom's face, and the overall relaxed look. Perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful wedding with such a relaxed feel - so many gorgeous details including the beautiful flowers and pretty dessert table.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great location for a wedding! It looks like an amazing yet relaxed wedding. Love all the details you can see on the photos. It has a little backyard feel but more sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous wedding! I absolutely love the expression on the groom's face when he sees his bride - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful wedding. the groom's expression in the first look is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those flowers!! LOVE. The entire wedding is so effortlessly chic and cosmopolitan. Definitely taking notes as I have officially begun my OWN wedding planning, and I am overwhelmed with choices already. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. the grooms face is the best part of a wedding, that was priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, those bouquets are gorgeous! those desserts look pretty good too! i really love all the decorative touches, they are simple but are really so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That menu sounds great. Such a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous. I love it too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, the look on the groom's face is priceless

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!