In Denial...

Friday 17 August 2012

We had to turn the lights on for the first time this summer to eat dinner and I just about had a meltdown on the spot! I’m not ready for the colder weather and pouring rain but more than anything, I am not ready for the shorter days! So I am in denial. Just pretending it’s not happening. Even if it means showering and eating in the dark. On that note, I had a little fun on Polyvore yesterday, putting together yet another summer outfit! 

Here's to another sunny, summery weekend! Enjoy!


Summer Neutrals

Short shorts
sheinside.com


Faith wedge shoes
$47 - debenhams.com



Feather earrings
kohls.com


Chan Luu cashmere scarve
calypsostbarth.com



Dorothy Perkins bow belt
dorothyperkins.com


9 comments

  1. That's my least favourite part about fall - less sunlight. But more moonlight is a plus right? Wishing you some glorious 'moony' nights this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was definitely feeling the cooler evenings coming on and then all of a sudden we're in a heatwave again. 35 degrees for the next few days. I'm in denial for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like we are all on a final countdown for Summer! Cute sandlas- enjoy the days left to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so there with you. Love the soft pastels. My jean shorts have been a staple in my wardrobe this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would look darling in that outfit! People here are complaining about the heat, but I am trying to soak it all up as the Seattle rain will be here soon! But then, light candles and cozy up in a big sweater. :) What can I say? I love rain...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad! I love the long days of summer, but can't wait for the fun layered outfits and crispiness of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like the shorter days, I don't!!
    I love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I'm having the opposite problem to you! As much as I dislike the shorter days (no time for spraypainting furniture - it's dark by the time I finish work!) I do love the cooler weather. Summers in Australia are hot! xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am soooo ready for winter. I love summer clothes especially the ones you posted but I love fall and winter clothes even more. Boots, scarfs, sweaters, leggings...bring it :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!