Fashion Week Faves

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Everyone seems to be blogging about fashion week, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and post about my favourite. I’ve always been a fan of Victoria Beckham, even when she was labelled a chav/wag. You can’t deny the woman has style (although I have never been tempted to copy her hairstyles)! Her clothes are always on trend, fitted and flattering, and I am so glad she has carried this look through to her own line. Here’s my pick of my favourite pieces from her fall ready-to-wear line:









And then this happened:

IMAGE CREDITS: Style.com
Whhhhaaaaattttt the hell is that? This dress made me blink rapidly and double check that I was still on the right screen. I was. I don’t even know what to say about it so I will say nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!